Episode 20 of the Nerds Drinking Podcast Sponsored by: Memphis Technology Foundation
“In faux Security”
- Every major browser hacked in 30 minutes at latest Pwn2Own
- Might be possible to guess an iPhone PIN w/o triggering 10 guess limit
- Major security flaw found in Google Analytics by Yoast plugin for WordPress.
- OpenSSL hacked again, and you need to update sooner than later.
- Other hacks that have been exposed.
- Super User Group Meetup – April 14th, 2015
- Tech Mentoring Office Hours – April 17th, 2015